Sunday, June 9, 2013

And now on to 1st grade!

Earlier this month my big girl finished Kindergarten... 
I know it is so cliche but it seems just like yesterday she was going to school! Looking like this and wanting to be a baker: 
A lot has changed in the past 180 (school)days... She now wants to be a vet and hates the color purple just to name a few. As a mom I wanted to document these changes. 
I decided at the end of each school year I was going to write a letter, make a list, jot some notes, not sure what to call it all about Payton and what happened during that year. So on her last day of school I asked her a bunch of questions and then wrote it all down... Payton will get her collage when she graduates from high school... Here's what this years looked like! 


3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! You're right, a lot changes in a year. I'm sure your daughter will love this!

    I'm visiting form Thriving on Thursdays. Have a terrific day!

    Ritchil
    http://chengand3kids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Thank you for linking up at Family Fun Friday at Happy and Blessed Home! blessings!

    ReplyDelete